Sunday, October 24, 2010

Concerts Galore!

I love music, probably more than a healthy amount. However I can't change and must embrace that fact. Recently I have had the chance to see some pretty awesome shows lately.

Of course Arcade Fire will never be topped, that was the most amazing show EVER.

Lately I have seen 3 pretty awesome show though

First was Blind Pilot at CalPoly on Oct 14th during UU hour. They are such a cute band from Portland that just bring joy to my life.





I LOVE this song!

Then this Thursday in the rain again during UU hour was Trevor Hall who brought so much joy and a whole hour of stress relief that I so greatly enjoyed.

I couldn't find a live video that I liked, so here is a song that I love



Friday I went to the grand re opening of SLO Brew (formerly Downtown Brew/DTB) with a concert by Still Time.

My Friend Dave's band Central Currency was the first opener, followed by a band that to be honest I can't remember the name of and it isn't on the website. But it started with a Z and they were from Sacramento! Also they had a rapper come up during their set and he was AMAZING.

Still Time as always rocked and they had 2 new songs that they premiered, the second was especially awesome.

here is a favorite song of mine:

No comments:

Post a Comment