Friday, October 22, 2010

Drowning Rat...

I'm a great drowning rat! School is killing me and I have literally given up everything just to keep up. I'm dying emotionally and physically though. I seem to have given up dance, food and sleep... basically every essential thing in my life. I've never had a nervous break down but I think last night was pretty damn close.

on top of more school work than any human could ever handle, I had a broken toilet, broken printer, and broken spirit. I miss dance and I miss real food not school food I buy because I literally live in the library now (no seriously they put down a cot with my name on it near Julian's coffee shop). The staff at Julians officially has my orders memorized all they as is chai or coffee, dirty or straight and how bad. that brings about only a few options:

how bad = medium or large
chai or coffee (chai latte or cafe au lait)
dirty or straight (added shot or not)

The people at Linnaea's my local cafe have also memorized me and my needs, wednesday after a breakdown I went and they guy gave me a mint brownie that I plan on marrying (no seriously it was the most amazing ever)

next week is hell part 2, pray for me to any and every god you can think of... I am

tonight however I will finish up a little work before Still Time's show at SLO Brew with Dave's band Central Currency opening and tomorrow 6 hours of rehearsal (YAY variable velocity!) then shower at school and head to the library (I know you're shocked!) for a meeting then who knows... probably more studying let's be honest.

also I think I'm growing an ulcer, I don't know if that's how it works but I feel like I'm having a coffee baby that will become an ulcer. good thing I don't smoke or my heart palpitations would possibly grow to make my heart actually explode from stress.


Just remember... SARAH LAWRENCE! SARAH LAWRENCE SARAH LAWRENCE...

No comments:

Post a Comment