Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Meet Laine


This is my friend Laine, she's my fancy photographer friend who takes super cool photos of me, which is why I love her. (possible interview to be seen here soon)


The title photo for this blog was taken by her when we were living in France where she did a series of photos that can be see here. When she puts up more photos of me for my dance portfolio they will be posted don't worry.



She takes really cool photos of every kind:

This was on Portobello Road on our trip to London:




I think this one belongs in the New York Times Travel section (my highest compliment if you know me, I'm obsessed with the New York Times). Plus its a photo of Shell Beach which is my favorite:



This is me at the Blind Pilot show a couple of weeks ago:


While she cheated on me with another dancer for this shot I have to admit it's beyond amazing! and the blue paint effect she used on the print is epic but there isn't a digital version of that yet:


To see more of her work or resume or to contact her for work go to:


ALL PHOTOS courtesy of Laine Riley, copyright Laine Riley, all rights reserved... please don't steal them. It's not nice and we may have to hunt you down for being a bad person, please don't be a bad person. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment