Monday, October 4, 2010

Surrealism part 2

All of these photos were taken from my crappy little phone so the quality is not ideal but I don't care it shows where I was and what I love. (Arcade Fire in Berkeley Oct 2, 2010)


Greek Theater :


Calexico opened

Arcade Fire's Entrance
Ready to Start! first song of the night

They are so epic

No Cars Go (I loved the background on the screen for this one)




This was the last song of the regular set: Rebellion, which is my favorite song, Win came right in front of me... I almost died. He really is larger than life


That's all the photos I got because I wanted to focus on the concert not taking photos and video and everything else. I wanted the proof of my being there to be the memory and feelings that I will keep forever in my heart (cheesey I know but deal with it)

2 comments: