Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ross is the most amazing man in the whole world ever...

it's true... This morning he surprised me big time. It seems he has made a liar of me in the best way, this will not be my first Thanksgiving alone... But instead, my first Thanksgiving with Ross.

I'm so excited and happy, every time I think about it I get pterodactyls in my stomach, smily like dopey (seven dwarf style) and begin to cry. I feel bad because Ross asked me if I was happy this morning but I was crying, so that when I said yes I sounded sad... in reality I was so in shock and unbelievably happy I burst into tears.


So I now have new plans and a new menu for my thanksgiving:

Monday night Ross arrives

Tuesday I have classes till 1pm, make cinnamon rolls, then explore Bronxville and make a fancy thanksgiving dinner of: Roast turkey breast and veggies, garlic smashed potatoes, stove top (don't judge, I love it), and a dessert TBD.

Wednesday we will head into NYC and hang out, we will be staying in the city wednesday and thursday. We will possibly go to the parade (If I can get Ross up that early hahaha).

Then Friday morning he will fly home and I will return to my research paper due the following monday.


Ross is the most amazing man in the whole world and I cannot wait till monday night...

1 comment:

  1. Lauren,
    I just saw this post on your facebook, it is so sweet! I am very glad that you will not be alone for Thanksgiving and I am excited to see you over Christmas.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete