Sunday, February 7, 2010

excuses excuses excuses

so quick explanation I am smack dab in the middle of midterms and group projects (one project, I am my own group) so I haven't had much time to film any new sections (though I have plans) so on my study breaks which are few and far between I search for dance films to make me happy and not like I've been hitting myself in the head with a hammer named international business law... anyways I love watching videos of music and dance and getting inspiration from them which is why I want to share them here. They influence my work in a way and open my mind to new ideas.

I hope you enjoy them, I know I do

I REALLY like this one I find it ridiculously interesting which is rare because I'm a bit ADD to be honest. I have SO many more videos to share but I'll spread them out, though I'm bursting to post them all at once. Patience is a necessary part of life...

I Am A Chain Reaction from Presstube on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment