Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Intimacy Chronicles: C'est Ma Vie Versailles

While in France I spent a bit of time working on new material based on my life there and the people I met and lived with. This is the first installment of the project that I now call The Intimacy Chronicles. The name of the project stemmed from the fact that all these videos are based on very personal (you might say private) feelings that are very intimate to me. It is a non verbal way of sharing all the things close to my heart that I would never say out loud. Essentially these are my private thoughts.

Part one is called C'est Ma Vie Versailles
This piece is based off of an experience that truly started a couple days before the trip to Versailles but came to full bloom in a way on that trip. It is a compilation of 7 one minute improvised sections. filmed in my French apartment one afternoon. Music is by Jaydiohead, song title Change Order


The Intimacy Chronicles: C'est Ma Vie Versailles

The Intimacy Chronicles: C'est ma vie, Versailles from Lauren Chertudi on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Way cool - I like the photo at the top too! CC

    ReplyDelete