Thursday, December 30, 2010

HELLO!

It's been awhile since I have experienced free time. To be honest I still don't have any. School crushed me this fall, I gave up sleep, food, and personal life but I succeeded and passed all my classes with a respectable grade.

The second finals ended in December I immediately began my application to Sarah Lawrence Graduate Studies for dance... yes dance! That has taken up that last month of my life.

I post it tomorrow! GAH

For the application I had to write 3 essays, create a technique video, a solo video, and any additional materials (i.e. choreography clips). I am a perfectionist and I have been stressing out over this application like none other.

soooo I will post my 3 essays and the solo video on here

also I am teaching again for VV starting next week! so look for class videos soon!

I am a dance addict

No comments:

Post a Comment