Tuesday, May 28, 2013

And now we Follow the Wind!


The time had finally come to begin our big adventure! 

On Friday May 24th I officially received my Master of Fine Arts Degree in Dance from Sarah Lawrence College and spent the weekend cleaning and saying goodbye to the city that has been my home for the last 2 years. 



Our first official stop will be in Washington DC where we will be visiting the Memorials, Monuments and the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. I have never been to DC and I'm very excited to see our nation's capital and all of the sites and sounds it has to offer. This first stop will be especially meaningful due to Memorial Weekend. It should be quite special and inspiring.  

Expect updates along the way and we will see you soon on the road! 

Lauren (and Ross)




No comments:

Post a Comment