Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Ways of the Wind

It seems as though everything in my life is shifting in some ways it is very slow and I can see the change coming from a long way off. In other cases I feel as if suddenly the rug was pulled out from under me or I was moved by a strong force.

I have a new laptop on the way that I am very excited about and thankful to my parents for buying me. I am so sorry the electronic gods don't seem to like me much right now. However I am hopeful that this means my string of bad luck with laptops is over!

Also I didn't receive the residency in Portland, however I am almost relieved because it was going to conflict with school, a job I wanted to apply for, moving into a new apartment etc

as well as the fact as to I'm still trying to figure out my own voice and my own viewpoint in my choreography and I don't want to put something out there I'm not 100% proud of. So I am going to keep working and keep choreographing and learning from life. I have A LOT of life left to live and not getting the position is just fine. I can apply again and again and again. It's just not my time quite yet

No comments:

Post a Comment