Monday, March 8, 2010

The Backseat

I hate to say that life is catching up with me, but it is. Today is the first day of dead week and I feel like I am already losing the fight. But if you know me at all you know I love to declare war on things and at this very moment I am declaring war on school and the end of the quarter! I will win this battle gosh dang it, a few law classes will not get in my way.

Variable has also gone into full swing which is ridiculously exciting! I have been a crazy person the last couple of weeks working out 1-2 times a day 6 to 7 days a week. Sometimes I even get up before 7am to get to the gym before class. I'm a nut I know. But I gotta work off the last of those French pastries before putting on the finals week pudge.

I have a couple new dance phrases that I like, they are very physical and demanding on the body so I can't really film them in my apartment unless I want to commit suicide. Sorry. I also need a video camera which I think is what I will be asking for, for my birthday in May. So if you would like to donate to the Lauren's documentary camera fund please let me(or my parents) know! I would love to be able to take more than a minute of video at a time.


Paris has been on my mind lately, and France in general. I miss it a lot, I miss Paris streets and markets. I miss hearing French all the time. I miss how beautiful the city is and how it exceeds my expectations every time I go. It never loses it's magic. I LOVE Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment